Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Todd in Smyrna, DE


Here is an email we received from Todd in Smyrna, Delaware.

Thank you guys for all of your help. I ordered kit number 4 to make snow for my kids to go sledding on. The service and help I received from your company was fantastic. I had a TON of questions before ordering and each time I called or emailed you guys, I had a thorough answer right away. I'm already preparing for next year and hope to come back to SnowStorm Snowmaking to buy another kit or maybe even a fully assembled snow maker! Thankfully winter isn't over yet and I may have a chance to make even more snow! My wife thinks I'm crazy, but there is nothing like having the only yard for miles with snow in it!

Thanks so much for all your help,

Todd W.
Smyrna, Delaware

http://www.snowstormsnowmaking.com/