Monday, June 2, 2008

Portable Mister Review



We received this email comment from Elmer in Phoenix, AZ and decided to share it with you here on our blog.

Elmer writes to us about his Portable Low Pressure Water Mister he purchased from us last fall.

"Last summer while vacationing in Las Vegas, I noticed one of your misters on an outdoor patio deck at the hotel I was staying at. I asked someone at the hotel where it came from, and eventually someone referred me to your company. I purchased one of the low pressure water misters for myself last fall. All I can say is that it is AMAZING! Thanks to your mister, we have been able to keep cool while we sit outdoors. It's better than any other misting system I have previously had. It came to us fully assembled and I didn't have to hang anything! Your mister was so great at our Memorial Day picnic that family and friends plan to order a mister for themselves.

Thanks again for everything and I hope to buy more misting products from Aqua Misters"

Elmer B.
Phoenix, Arizona

www.aquamisters.com

www.snowstormsnowmaking.com