Thursday, November 20, 2008

First Testimonial of the Year


Well it didn't take too long for one of our new customers to write to us about their first time making snow.

This comment was emailed to us from Mark in Minnesota:

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone at Snowstorm Snowmaking for all the help they gave me when I decided to purchase one of your snowmakers earlier this year. When I first got the snowmaker I found out that my pressure washer wouldn't connect to the snowmaker, but with help from Snowstorm Snowmaking I was able to get the pressure washer hooked up to the snowmaker using a different connector.

The other night I was able to make snow for about 2 hours before I had to pack everything away to get up early for work the next day. Not only did the snowmaker surpass my expectations, but it was priceless to watch my children play in the only snow in town.

I can't wait for next year. I have exciting things planned and hope to come back to Snowstorm Snowmaking for all my home snow making needs.

Mark S.
Minnesota



www.snowstormsnowmaking.com